The TUNER project focuses on the need to cover the adaptation of tools and resources to domains and languages different from those used for its development. TUNER investigates general and specific technologies that allow the development of PLN tools without the need to manually tag large amounts of resources specific to that domain.
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To present the advances that have been made in TUNER in the context of other investigations carried out by non-project researchers to promote the discussion of specific issues of problems of adaptation to mastery in different areas.
Gather information about the real needs of applications that require the
Domain adaptation technologies. We hope to get the attention of the participants of companies that will possibly attend TecnoLing 2017.
More info about TUNER
- Horacio Saggion (Universidad Pompeu Fabra)
- Eneko Aguirre (Universidad del País Vasco)
- Xavier Gómez Guinovart (Universidad de Vigo)
- Antoni Oliver (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya)
- Eli Comelles (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Montse Cuadros (Vicomtech)
- Anselmo Peñas (UNED)
- Iñaki San Vicente (Elhuyar)
Núria Bel (Universitat Pompeu Fabra) firstname.lastname@example.org